Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, sleek, 1,451-ft. Willis Tower and neo-Gothic Tribune Tower.
Granite Peak Ski Resort is a ski area in the Town of Rib Mountain, Marathon County, Wisconsin, south of Wausau. It features 74 runs and 6 terrain parks as of 2011 and boasts a vertical drop of 700 feet
Hit the slopes!
Granite Peak is the third tallest ski area in the Midwest, when opened on the slopes of Rib Mountain in 1937, it was one of the first ski areas in North America.
- Ski passes, 4 hours daily tuition and equipment
- Flights with a major carrier (including meals)
- ESTA cost
- Hotel accomodation in Granite Peak on a half board basis
- Hotel accomodation in Chicago bed and breakfast
- All UK and US bus transfers
- Lunch at the slopes each day ($10 daily voucher)
- Guided tour of Chicago
- Entry to the Willis Tour, Chicago
- Apres ski activities at Granite Peak
- Tour Hoodie
The amount you pay covers all the above apart from the lunch vouchers and some apres ski activities. We fund raise throughout the year to raise money to cover these, part of our fundraising will be the annual ski raffle in the autumn term, please support us with this so we can raise the funds we need.
Click on the links at the top of the page to find out loads more about the trip.